Mo Wedding Connections, LLC.
Listings Service Agreement Standard Terms and Conditions
THIS IS A LEGALLY-BINDING AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
1. Acknowledgement & Acceptance of Agreement
- Pursuant to this Agreement, Advertiser submits business Business Listing(s) and/or link(s) to, its web site(s) for inclusion on Mo Wedding Connections' web site, network membership, and printed directory. The terms and conditions applicable are set forth below.
- Basic inclusion of a website title, description and URL ('Business Listing') on the Mo Wedding Connections site are sold on an inclusion basis for an annual renewal fee. Mo Wedding Connections may, in its sole discretion, change the annual renewal fee at any time.
- Following submission by Advertiser of a Business Listing submission form, Mo Wedding Connections will review the Business Listing entry containing the information submitted by Advertiser regarding its website, to determine whether Advertiser's Business Listing entry and applicable web site is eligible for inclusion in Mo Wedding Connections. Within five (5) business days from the date the Business Listing submission form is received by Mo Wedding Connections, Mo Wedding Connections will review Advertiser's Business Listing entry inclusion to determine whether it is eligible for inclusion in Mo Wedding Connections.
2. Notification of Changes
- Mo Wedding Connections may, at any time in its sole discretion, change the terms of this Agreement. Modifications may include, without limitation, increases to the annual fees charged for the Listing Services, membership, and printed directory. Whenever Mo Wedding Connections changes this Agreement, it will post those changes to its Web Site and will update the 'Last Updated' date at the top of this Agreement. The revised terms will become effective on the date Mo Wedding Connections posts such changes to its Web Site, except annual fee increases will become effective at the time your annual Agreement automatically renews. It is your obligation to check this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. Without limiting the foregoing, if Mo Wedding Connections determines in its sole discretion that the modification is material, it will notify you electronically via the email address associated with each account. If any modification to this Agreement is not acceptable to you, your only remedy is to notify Mo Wedding Connections of your election not to renew your Agreement, as provided in Section 3 below.
3. Term of Agreement
- Mo Wedding Connections may, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause, terminate this Agreement and/or cancel any listings or links submitted under this Agreement.
- Auto-Renewal: Business Listing subscription and membership will be automatically renewed for successive one-year terms, unless Advertiser notifies Mo Wedding Connections by sending an email with the words 'CANCELLATION' in the subject line to info@MoWeddingConnections.com. Advertiser shall deliver such notice at least thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the next renewal term. If Mo Wedding Connections is unable to process Advertiser's credit card payment because the credit card has expired or is otherwise invalid, then Mo Wedding Connections may contact Advertiser to obtain payment information and/or cancel Advertiser's subscription and/or run the credit card with updated expiration date.
- The cost of the renewed Listing will be the then-current standard rate. Advertiser's credit card will be charged the non-refundable renewal fee in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
4. Service Fees and Payment Terms
- Advertiser agrees to pay all applicable charges under this Agreement, including any applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity. If Advertiser disputes any charge made under this Agreement, Advertiser must notify Mo Wedding Connections in writing within sixty (60) days after any such charge; failure to so notify Mo Wedding Connections shall result in the waiver by Advertiser of any claim relating to any such disputed charge. Charges shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by Mo Wedding Connections. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by Mo Wedding Connections or have any effect under this Agreement.
- Fees: Advertiser agrees to pay all applicable charges under this Agreement, including any applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity. If Advertiser disputes any charge made under this Agreement, Advertiser must notify Mo Wedding Connections by sending a detailed notice of dispute to Mo Wedding Connections via email at: info@MoWeddingConnections.com within ten (10) days of the charge; failure to so notify Mo Wedding Connections shall result in the waiver by Advertiser of any claim relating to any such disputed charge. Charges shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by Mo Wedding Connections. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by Mo Wedding Connections or have any effect under this Agreement. All payments made under this Agreement are non-refundable.
- Late Payments: Any charges which are past due by more than thirty (30) days shall bear interest at the rate of one percent (1%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less, and Advertiser shall reimburse Mo Wedding Connections for any costs and fees (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Mo Wedding Connections in an effort to collect any amount due hereunder.
- Disputes: If Advertiser has any questions or objections regarding charges to its credit card, it must promptly (within 30 days) notify Mo Wedding Connections in writing (including electronic mail) and make a reasonable and good faith effort to resolve its objection before it disputes the charge with the credit card processing company. Such notice must identify the amount in dispute and must provide in reasonable detail the basis for disagreement with any charges. If (a) Advertiser fails to comply with these requirements BEFORE filing a dispute with the credit card processing company, or (b) advertiser files a dispute with the credit card processing company that is not in good faith, Advertiser will be in material breach of this Agreement and Mo Wedding Connections will be entitled to liquidated damages calculated as follows in addition to any equitable remedies available to it. Liquidated damages may include but not be limited to: all fees accrued up to the termination of this Agreement, plus attorney fees and costs, plus late fees on the foregoing at the legal rate of interest. For purposes of this paragraph, disputing payment because of inability to pay or because of Advertiser's failure to submit a proper notice of non-renewal by the applicable date shall not be considered to be a good faith dispute.
- Payment Method: To maintain a Listing account with Mo Wedding Connections, Advertiser must maintain a valid Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card number on file with us. Advertiser's credit card will be charged upon submission and renewal of a Listing pursuant to Section 6 below. Listing accounts are renewed on an annual basis as set forth in Section 6. Advertisers are generally required to pay for Listings by the credit card method.
5. Editorial Standards and Requirements
- Advertiser's Listing entries are written by Mo Wedding Connections, or written by Advertiser subject to Mo Wedding Connections' approval. Advertiser agrees to be bound by and follow the Mo Wedding Connections editorial standards as described in Mo Wedding Connections' Editorial Guidelines. Advertiser's submissions to the Mo Wedding Connections site will be subject to Mo Wedding Connections editorial review, modification and/or removal in Mo Wedding Connections's sole discretion. Mo Wedding Connections reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review Advertiser submissions.
- ADVERTISER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT ITS LISTINGS, LINKS AND SUBMISSIONS TO THE Mo Wedding Connections SITE DO NOT, AND WILL NOT INCLUDE CONTENT, OR LINKS TO CONTENT, WHICH MAY RESULT IN A CLAIM AGAINST, OR CIVIL OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY TO, Mo Wedding Connections OR THAT OTHERWISE VIOLATES APPLICABLE LAW OR THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT THAT IS FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, LIBELOUS, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, PORNOGRAPHIC, ADULT-THEMED, INFRINGING OR THAT VIOLATES THE PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR ANY OTHER RIGHT(S) OF A THIRD PARTY.
- ADVERTISER HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Mo Wedding Connections AND ITS AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS, AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSEES AND EMPLOYEES, FROM AND AGAINST ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES, AND COSTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES (COLLECTIVELY, 'LOSSES') THAT MAY AT ANY TIME BE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, SUITS OR PROCEEDINGS: (A) ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH BY ADVERTISER OF ANY DUTY, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT; OR (B) ARISING FROM THE CONTENT OR SUBJECT MATTER OF ANY ADVERTISER LISTING, LINK, SUBMISSION OR CONTENT OF SITES TO WHICH VISITORS CAN LINK THROUGH ADVERTISER'S LINKS OR LISTINGS. Mo Wedding Connections RETAINS COMPLETE EDITORIAL DISCRETION WITH RESPECT TO ALL LISTINGS AND LINKS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REGARDING THE SELECTION, PLACEMENT, KEYWORDS, TITLE, DESCRIPTIONS AND MULTILINKS.
- Mo Wedding Connections endeavors to protect the security of Advertiser's payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer ('SSL') through PayPal when receiving payment information through the Mo Wedding Connections website. It is important for Advertiser to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and Advertiser agrees to accept full responsibility for all activities conducted using Advertiser's account on Mo Wedding Connections.
7. Registration Information
- In connection with the Listing program, Advertiser is required to submit registration information. Mo Wedding Connections may use such information to contact Advertiser regarding its listings and links. Mo Wedding Connections may disclose such information to its third party vendors and service providers in connection with conducting its business and providing and maintaining its site, and, in addition, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law or legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; or (c) protect the rights or interests of Mo Wedding Connections, its affiliates or related parties. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Mo Wedding Connections may transfer, sell or assign such information to third parties as a result of a merger, consolidation or combination of Mo Wedding Connections with another entity.
- Advertiser hereby grants to Mo Wedding Connections a worldwide, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to: (i) reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, download, cache, store on its servers, and otherwise use Advertiser's listings and submissions, and any portion thereof, including, without limitation, the trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos set forth therein, or as otherwise specified in writing by Advertiser (collectively the 'Advertiser Marks'), for purposes of providing the services covered by this Agreement; and (ii) incorporate in Mo Wedding Connections's sites links provided by Advertiser as part of its listings and submissions.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
- NEITHER Mo Wedding Connections NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR VENDORS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT), GUARANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, STATEMENTS, ESTIMATES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER INDUCEMENTS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL, WRITTEN OR OTHERWISE. Mo Wedding Connections' OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO DELAYS CAUSED BY WAR, TERRORISM, ACT OF GOD, EMBARGOES, OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND Mo Wedding Connections' REASONABLE CONTROL. ADVERTISER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT Mo Wedding Connections' SITE IS OPERATED ON AN 'AS IS', 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS, AND THAT NEITHER Mo Wedding Connections NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR VENDORS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE PLACEMENT OF LISTINGS OR LINKS OR THE PERFORMANCE OR SECURITY OF ITS WEB SITE OR SERVICES.
10. Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Mo Wedding Connections OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, VENDORS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Mo Wedding Connections'S LIABILITY FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER EXCEED THE FEES PAID TO Mo Wedding Connections BY ADVERTISER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE TIME THE APPLICABLE CLAIM ACCRUED.
- In no event shall Advertiser collect, or cause or permit the collection of, any Personal Information (as defined below) from users of Mo Wedding Connections' site while such users are browsing or viewing Mo Wedding Connections' sites, or place any file or code, including cookies, on the personal computers of users of Mo Wedding Connections's sites while such users are browsing or viewing Mo Wedding Connections' sites. Mo Wedding Connections's privacy policies shall apply to users of Mo Wedding Connections's Web Site while users are browsing or viewing Mo Wedding Connections's site, and Advertiser shall comply with same. Mo Wedding Connections shall own all information relating to user access to Mo Wedding Connections's site, including, but not limited to, all Personal Information, demographics and usage information gathered therefrom. 'Personal Information' includes an individual's name, address, e-mail address, age, date of birth, credit card or other financial information, or any other contact or personal information about an individual or from which the personal information about an individual can be derived.
12. Reservation of Rights
- Advertiser agrees that Mo Wedding Connections retains all right, title and interest in and to Mo Wedding Connections's technology, services and other intellectual property rights. Advertiser agrees that it will not reproduce, distribute, alter, modify, copy, edit, format, create derivative works of or otherwise use any materials, logos, content or technology provided by Mo Wedding Connections, except as explicitly provided herein or approved in advance in writing by Mo Wedding Connections.
- Mo Wedding Connections reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) remove Advertiser's Listing and/or cancel Advertiser's account for any reason or no reason; (ii) change the fees for Listing; (iii) change the procedures or rules for obtaining or maintaining a Listing; (iv) alter the content or other aspect of any Listing; and (v) discontinue Listing and/or the Mo Wedding Connections Directory or website. Payment of Advertiser's fee will not guarantee that Advertiser's listing(s), link(s) and/or account will remain on the Mo Wedding Connections Directory or website if Advertiser or Advertiser's listing is deemed to be in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, Advertiser shall promptly pay Mo Wedding Connections all moneys due hereunder.
- Receipt times of all submissions, notices and other correspondences and transactions via the Mo Wedding Connections site are measured based on receipt by Mo Wedding Connections's servers. This Agreement: (a) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law; (b) constitutes the complete and entire expression of the agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof; and (c) shall supersede any and all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties, including, without limitation, any print, online and electronic promotional materials. All waivers hereunder by Mo Wedding Connections must be expressly made in writing. Should any provision of this contract be held to be void, invalid, or inoperative, such provision shall be modified to reflect the fullest enforceable intent of the parties, or if such modification is not possible, severed, and the remaining provisions of this contract shall not be affected and shall continue in full force and effect. Exclusive venue for all disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be the state and federal courts located in San Diego County, California, and each party hereby irrevocably consents thereto. Any rights or obligations hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by Advertiser without the prior written consent of Mo Wedding Connections. Mo Wedding Connections may freely assign and delegate the Agreement and any of its rights and obligations hereunder.